John 10:9-11 “I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.”
- The word abundant means bountiful, rich, plentiful, infinite and overflowing. (Malachi 3:10; Luke 6:38-39) THIS IS BOTH OUTSIDE & IN
- The abundant life is only through Christ. (John 14:6; Acts 4:12) BUT IT’S NOT EXCLUSIVE. IT’S ACTUALLY THE MOST INCLUSIVE RELIGION OF ALL FOR EVERYBODY AND ANYBODY. (John 3:16)
- God’s promised abundance goes beyond the natural, the temporal and the physical. From here to eternity God has blessed you with every spiritual blessing (Ephesians 1:3-4; 3:20). This includes such invisible qualities as love, holiness through forgiveness, with healing, which are connected in the Scriptures. (Psalms103:3; James 5:14-16).
- The counterfeit life is the way of condemnation and death. (John 8… Jesus removes condemnation and halts death.)
- Abundant living radiates with good works that glorify God. (Matthew 5:14-16)
STORY: The gang leader formerly know as "Son Of Satan" was violent and dangerous until a preacher reached out to him, at the risk of his own life, to show the love of Jesus and a better way to live. The preacher, Dave Wilkerson, led this gang leader, Nicky Cruz, to the Lord and through his commitment to God in Christ he entered into an abundant life with his Heavenly Father. Nicky became an evangelist and now travels around the world leading others to The Savior and eternal life through forgiveness of sin along with a relationship with God's Son, Jesus Christ The Lord. Nicky found the promised abundant life out of John 10:10 because of the good works of Dave Wilkerson.