IS EVERYTHING REALLY GOING TO WORK OUT???
HERE ARE 7 HEAVENLY TRUTHS FOR PEACE OF MIND IN TROUBLED TIMES (From Romans 8)
- YOU ARE NO LONGER GUILTY - FULL PARDON - JUSTIFIED. “Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, (J.1:12; 1J.1:9)
- YOUR FOCUS IS NOW ON WHAT THE SPIRIT WANTS NOT YOUR SELF The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. (J.14:15; Mt.6:10) = Thy will be done...
- YOU ARE LEGITIMATELY A CHILD OF GOD. For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. (J.1:12; 1J.3:1) Behold what manner of love...
- YOU CAN ACCEPT MANAGEABLE CHALLENGES our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. (J.16:33; Mt.11:30)
- YOU HAVE THE SPIRIT AND JESUS PRAYING FOR YOU The Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. (J.17:20; He.7:25)
- YOUR NEW DESTINY IS TO BE LIKE JESUS For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son. (E.2:10; Mt.10:8)
- GOD IS COMMITTED TO HELPING YOU FOREVER Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (R.5:8; 2P.3:9)
THEREFORE EVERYTHING IS GOING TO WORK OUT FOR GOOD And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28)
TRUE STORY: Rev. William Wood was a very successful pastor in his community who became overly involved in the various clubs and organizations in his town. He also ran the events at his church, often worked his day off and prepared weekly sermons besides his office work.
Rev. Wood developed a painful stomach ailment that reminded him of his father’s stomach cancer so he went to a specialist who found nothing wrong except for elevated stress. He felt ashamed.
The doctors told him to cut back on his work load. Then he had an epiphany as he watched his wife washing the dishes. She seemed happy to do it, every day, and never complained about the ten thousand plates she had already cleaned over the years and never fussed about the dishes of tomorrow.
Rev. Wood decided to do the same. He decluttered his calendar, stopped worrying about days gone by or the concerns of tomorrow. He trusted God, lived for today (Matthew 6) and was healed - no pain, no ulcers and, of course, no stomach cancer from then on.
THEREFORE EVERYTHING IS GOING TO WORK OUT FOR GOOD I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. (Jn.10:28-29)
YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS - DON'T WORRY